Friday, January 16, 2009

Introducing Smykeeney Baby

I have a secret. I know, I already posted about expecting a new addition to the family this summer, but what I didn't mention is that Angie and I have been keeping a blog about the whole process. Originally, the blog was open only to those whom I invited, but since we have been bad about updating it (even worse than I am about updating this blog, if possible) I thought I would make it public and link it to this one, so visitors to the Smykeeney blog or this blog could just check the side bar to see if there have been any new updates on the other. Plus, despite a little news to the contrary we received at her OB appointment earlier today, I am hoping the rest of Angie's pregnancy will be so boring and routine that there will be no further developments unusual enough to blog about.

So, for the latest news on the baby, or if you were ever curious about the ins and outs of a gestational carrier cycle, or even just an IVF cycle for that matter, go on over and check it out. I will warn you, though, that it is a little technical and pretty detailed, because more than anything, I want it to be a record for my own personal reflection, but I thought some of you may like to come along for the ride.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you are an open book. You're too interesting not to be!

Katy said...

SO excited!