Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Haircut

One of the items we bid on and won at the Friends of Infant Toddler Services Gala was a haircut at a local just-for-kids hair salon. This may seem like a luxury, but let me assure you, my poor scissor skills (seriously, I was reprimanded over this, in yearbook class, in high school) plus a kid with less-than-perfect head control, is a disaster waiting to happen. So, we decided to do it up professional-style for the First Haircut.


Before: My Wild Man


The First Cut: A Bit Apprehensive


Still Not Too Sure


Maybe It's Not Too Bad



After: My Handsome Little Guy

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Wow great pics, he is So handsome!

Mrs. Spit said...

Hi Erin:

Your question is just fine. I don't have a problem with that. . . .

Best of luck.

Unknown said...

What a hottie! Is that inappropriate to say to a 1.5 year old? Now he needs some gel!

Kimberly said...

Okay...he is so damn cute! And check out those eyes!
Kim

Jacolyn said...

Very handsome young man!

Melanie said...

He sure is a cutie! I don't know how Montreal is going to be able to handle all the handsome little guys in October!Being the awesome moms we are we'll have to fight off all the girls!

Hey come by the blog and pick up your award!