Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I am happy to report that Fletcher had a fun-filled Easter holiday. I am feeling more confident in his immune system, so it was a full-contact holiday complete with trips to the mall, a children's service at church, and lots of cousin time.

Easter Bunny visit with cousins Trey, Maren and Michael
(Alexa misses all the fun, darn school)

I caught a Fletcher rabbit

Easter Morning

You can't really tell from this picture, but the box to the left in Fletcher's Easter basket is a chocolate cross instead of a chocolate bunny. He is still too young to appreciate the meaning behind holidays, but this is my first attempt to bring the focus back to what is important about Easter. I know, using a Hershey's chocolate cross in a basket is somewhat of a lame attempt, but it is a start. Maybe one day I can be as bold with my faith as a few of my favorite bloggers, which, if you are interested, you can find here, here, and here.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Um, I don't think your attempt is lame at all. Like you said, he's a bit young, but at least the cross is something and that's what is important. Good for you!

BTW, you caught yourself one precious rabbit! He's just so adorable! Love the photos.

Unknown said...

What, I'm not on that list? Tee-hee! Loving that you updated.

Ellen Seidman said...

Such cute photos!