Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're Back

We got back on Tuesday, but had to get a little creative with our travel arrangements. I have so many things to post, but am focusing right now on getting ready for Fletcher's little sister, who will be here in less than two weeks at the latest!

Once I have had some time to regroup I will resume posting, filling you in on the last treatment, some technical aspects of the stem cell infusions, and sharing some photos of all the fun we had along the way.

I can honestly say that I have no regrets about the trip and regardless of clinical improvements, I am glad we did it.

More to come...

6 comments:

Kara Melissa said...

Can't wait to read about your trip, you've been on my mind. You must also so excited about the arrival of your daughter.

Jacqui said...

How exciting. Can't wait to hear about the trip too.

PrayforNathan.org said...

Welcome back, happy to hear you guys made it back okay!

Melanie said...

Can't wait to hear how things went. Glad everything went well and you're all back after a long trip. Can't wait to hear about the new bambino!

Jessica said...

Welcome back. I know you are super busy but I really want to pick your brain now more than ever if the offer still stands to call. Robert and I have been considering Stem Cells at Beike more and more lately. and on top of that we found out we are expecting a baby due in November. I am just now starting to think about all the things that must have been running through your head for last few months. Like how do we fit therapy in and will it be possible for me leave the house alone with both kids... how will i carry them and etc...

I am really happy that your trip was a success and cant wait to follow Fletchers progress.

Unknown said...

I am interested in hearing about the progress your son is making. I have a 15 month old who has CP and were are having a new baby next month. We are planning on using the stem cells from the new baby on my son and was wondering what kind of milestones is your son reaching.